Quick Start Guide for Your Patriot Power Generator
Good news: you made the right choice to better protect yourself and your family in the event of a blackout.
And when you made the decision to get your Patriot Power Generator 1800... you also entered the 4Patriots community. Where it's our mission to make sure you're prepared when SHTF.
So first things first, how do you get your Patriot Power Generator up and running in no time?
Well, please know that your solar generator arrives charged and ready to go. There’s no assembly required… you can start using it right away.
I've put together a quick start guide for you, so that you're fully prepared when your solar generator hits your doorstep. You can download the guide, right here.
First, though, I’m hoping you’ll watch this short unboxing video. Our own Danielle will literally unpack the new 1800 while she describes what it can do.
You’ll get to see exactly what it looks like and how easy it is to set it up. And you’ll also understand why we say it’s worth its weight in gold.
Danielle does a great job of explaining how the 1800 works, doesn’t she?
How to Charge Your Patriot Power Generator:
Once you are ready to recharge the unit, you can do it your way -- it’s totally your call:
- “Fast charge” with the included AC cord
- Charge for FREE with the sun, using the included solar panel
- And thanks to the MPPT technology, now you can charge with a hand-crank, bicycle, wind turbine, windmill — whatever!
Not sure how to charge using the solar panel? No need to worry… It's as easy as 1... 2... 3!
- Open the (included) solar panel and place outdoors in direct sunlight.
- Connect the solar panel to the DC inputs on the back of the unit via the solar connector cord.
- Leave the unit to charge for as long as the sun is up. The unit does not need to be powered on to charge, and will stop charging automatically when full.
Do This BEFORE an Emergency Hits:
We’ve put together a quick checklist of things to run through once your new solar generator arrives.
- Test out your new solar generator and power a few items. Try to power a lamp, charge a phone, etc. to get familiar with it.
- Practice charging your generator with the solar panels.
How to Store Your Patriot Power Generator:
And when deciding where to store your solar generator and accessories, ask yourself these questions:
- Is your generator somewhere where you could access it easily even if the lights were out at night and it was dark?
- Is your generator stored off of the floor in case of flooding?
- Do you have the instructions and manual handy in case you need to refer to it?
- Is your solar panel(s) and power cord nearby and accessible? Not buried underneath a mountain of bricks?
**We also suggest topping off the charge on your solar generator every 6 months to ensure it's full and ready to go when you need it. **
How Long Will my Patriot Power Generator 1800 Keep Me Protected?
I want you to remember, the Patriot Power Generator is an investment in your safety... for the long haul.
How long of a haul you might ask...
Well, you can fully drain and recharge your Patriot Power Generator 1800 over 2,500 times. That’s like having 6.8 years of daily use – about 4 times the shelf life of most generator products!
Patriot Power Generator Guarantee:
AND don’t forget.
It's all protected by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, of course! Which means you can charge your generator up and drain it down for a full year -- really put it to the test. If it doesn't do everything I said it would, return it. You'll get your money back.
To tell you the truth. I know you’re going to love it. Because there’s one important thing I’ve learned from the 4Patriots community... our products provide the ultimate peace of mind.
Patriot Power Generator Reviews:
Best Thing I Have Done for My Family’s Survival
“With North Korea threats and living in California (earthquake country), purchasing the Patriot Power Generator is the best thing I have done for my family’s survival. I hope that I never HAVE TO USE IT. But it will come in handy when power goes out or when my children want to borrow it to go camping.” - C.J.
Powered My Wife’s Medical Device in a Dangerous Blackout
"I used mine 2 nights ago when a traffic accident took out power from 8:30pm to 2:30 am. We ran lights and my wife's CPAP machine. It only used about 10% of the battery. I love this generator. It doesn't need any gas so it runs right in the room with you. When it's not, it sleeps in the closet." - Stuart M.
Great Investment - Easy to Set Up And Much Safer than a Gas Generator
“I can move it easily and I can take it with me in the car, if needed. It gives us some confidence in being prepared for natural crisis, like storms, and also human-caused destructive events.
The generator, for us, is easy to set up and it does appear to be very durable. It's so much safer than a gas-powered generator. I would like to think if anyone keeps up with the world occurrences… taking care of yourself and your family is a priority.
In my opinion and my husband's opinion, we think investing in the Patriot Power Generator would be a great first step for your survival in any emergency, and I would like to say thank you, 4Patriots, for providing this for us so we can take care of ourselves.” - Linda P.