A: Every Grab-n-Go Kit includes 28 servings of delicious survival food. You’ll get meals like:
- America's Finest Mac & Cheese (4 Servings)
- Broccoli Bake (8 Servings)
- Grammy's Sweet Oatmeal (8 Servings)
- White Rice (8 Servings)
You’ll get delicious and nutritious survival food designed to last for up to 25 years of storage*. You get 6,080 total calories in the kit … meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Food, energy and nutrients to stay fueled and focused for these uncertain times.
We hand pack every Grab-n-Go Kit so it's perfect for you. And we make every effort to supply the exact meals represented here. Recipe substitutions — while rare — may happen occasionally due to fluctuations in the supply of high-quality raw ingredients. If one of the meals in your kit is substituted, it will always be of equal or greater value.
Your purchase is risk-free, because you're protected by a 100% no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If you are not thrilled with your survival food kit at any time during the next FULL YEAR (365 days), simply return it and we'll refund 100% of today's shipping cost with no questions asked.
We hand pack every Survival Food Kit so it’s perfect for you. And we make every effort to supply the exact meals represented here. Recipe substitutions – while rare – may happen occasionally due to fluctuations in the supply of high-quality raw ingredients. If one of the meals in your kit is substituted, it will always be of equal or greater value.
Your purchase is risk free, because you’re protected by a 100% no-questions-asked, money-back satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your kit at any time during the next FULL YEAR (365 days), simply return it and we'll refund 100% of your purchase price with no questions asked.
* These kits are designed to provide energy and nutrients for one person in stressful emergency situations. They are not intended to be complete caloric replacements during “normal” times. An average adult needs approx. 2,000 calories per day to meet their energy needs. Our time-based kits provide approx. 1,200 calories per day for one person. This may not be enough for optimal nutrition, especially for an extended period of time. In order to supplement your daily calorie intake, to add variety or to provide food for more than one person, we offer a number of supplemental products, including food bars, meat packs, fruit and vegetable packs, etc. By combining our kits with these additional products, you can ensure that you have 2,000 calories per day available to you during emergency situations. We’d be happy to discuss your particular preparedness goals, and to help you select more or less survival food to meet your unique needs. Call 1-800-304-4202 to speak with our friendly Customer Service team.
* 25-year shelf life under proper storage conditions. Excess heat and/or damage to packaging may decrease shelf life. You may want or need more calories or nutrients per day. To learn more, see bottom of page.