1. Mylar® brand is a registered trademark of Dupont Tejjin Films. Dupont is not affiliated with and has not endorsed or sponsored this product.
2. FEMA. “Disaster Planning Is Up To You.” 2018.
3. American Red Cross. “What Do You Need In A Survival Kit?” 2018.
4. Colorado State University. "Storing Vegetable and Flower Seeds." 2020.
5. Your survival food is designed to last 25 years on the shelf. Storage conditions impact the shelf life of your food. For best results, always protect your food from heat, light, air and moisture. Avoid prolonged exposure to temps above 75 degrees F. Keep food sealed until ready to eat. Shelf life will vary based on storage conditions.
* All testimonials in this advertisement are from real people. Some of the customers featured in this advertisement were given free products to try in exchange for their honest feedback. Although not guaranteed, every effort has been made to accurately represent our products and their potential. In accordance with the latest FTC guidelines, we want to make it explicitly clear that the testimonials and customer letters we have received are exceptional results, don't apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The generally expected performance of our products in regards to any specific application has not been scientifically validated and we cannot and will not make any promises in regards to your specific results.