A: The Patriot Power Cell is a personal charging device that can power your smartphones, tablets, or other small electronic devices. This water-resistant, phone-sized solar power bank holds about 8,000mAh of power. That’s enough to charge most cell phones 3 to 6 times, depending on phone model and charging conditions.*
The Patriot Power Cell features 2 USB ports and a super-bright LED flashlight with an “SOS” function you can use to light your way in the dark, or alert first responders to your exact location.
Patriot Power Cell Specs:*
- Battery Capacity (mAh): 8,000mAh
- Battery Type: Lithium-Polymer
- Battery Life Cycles: Approx. 500 (5 to 6 years of average use)
- Input: DC5V / 1.6A
- Output: DC5V / 1A and DC5V / 2.1A
- Product weight: 6.81 ounces
- Product Size: 5.4” x 2.9” x .74”
* Battery performance will vary based on your charging and usage conditions, including discharge rates, cord and voltage-conversion efficiency, testing conditions, temperature, and age. Capacity falls in the 8,000 to 8,500 mAh range. Always follow storage and use instructions.
** ! WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If MacGyver made a flashlight, it’d be HaloXT Multi-Use Flashlight. It’s a great value and has a surprising collection of features hidden inside it’s frame:
HaloXT Multi-Use Flashlight Specs:*
- 3-watt CREE LED with 200-meter sight distance
- 50 mAh solar panel built into handle
- Powerful 200 mAh battery to charge other devices
- Recharge thousands of times*
- White work light with high and low settings
- Red SOS flashing light
- Magnetic mount
- Seatbelt & rope cutter
- Glass-breaking hammer
- Rugged compass
- Weighs 10.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.75” long x 1.7” wide
- High-quality aluminum construction
- Diamond-thread, anti-slip handle
- Adjustable wrist strap for night use
* Battery performance will vary based on your charging and usage conditions, including discharge rates, cord and voltage-conversion efficiency, testing conditions, temperature, and age. Capacity is approximately 2,000 mAh. Always follow storage and use instructions. Use the seatbelt-cutting and glass-breaking functions at your own risk. While we have no reason to doubt the effectiveness of this product — and while we have tested both the seatbelt cutter and the glass breaking hammer in real-world conditions — due to the highly variable nature of dangerous emergency situations, it is not reasonable to assume a single standard of performance for every person operating this product in every emergency situation. 4Patriots is not responsible for injuries sustained while using this product, be they caused by the product itself, by factors beyond the company’s direct control, or by other factors.
Every 72-Hour Kit includes 16 servings of delicious survival food. You’ll get meals like:
- America's Finest Mac & Cheese (4 Servings)
- Creamy Rice & Vegetable Dinner (4 Servings)
- Grammy's Sweet Oatmeal (8 Servings)
You’ll get delicious and nutritious survival food designed to last for up to 25 years of storage… that’s an average of 5+ servings per day for breakfast, lunch and dinner! You get 3,760 total calories in the kit (average of 1,253 calories per day). Food, energy and nutrients for an average person to survive a 72-hour emergency.**
We hand pack every 72-Hour Kit so it's perfect for you. And we make every effort to supply the exact meals represented here. Recipe substitutions — while rare — may happen occasionally due to fluctuations in the supply of high-quality raw ingredients. If one of the meals in your kit is substituted, it will always be of equal or greater value.
Your purchase is risk-free, because you're protected by a 100% no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. If you are not thrilled with your survival food kit at any time during the next FULL YEAR (365 days), simply return it and we'll refund 100% of today's purchase price with no questions asked.
**These kits are designed to provide energy and nutrients for one person in stressful emergency situations. They are not intended to be complete caloric replacements during “normal” times. An average adult needs approx. 2,000 calories per day to meet their energy needs. Our 72-Hour Kit provides approx. 1,253 calories per day for one person. This may not be enough for optimal nutrition. In order to supplement your daily calorie intake, to add variety or to provide food for more than one person, we offer a number of supplemental products, including food bars, meat packs, fruit and vegetable packs, etc. By combining our kits with these additional products, you can ensure that you have 2,000 calories per day available to you during emergency situations. We’d be happy to discuss your particular preparedness goals, and to help you select more or less survival food to meet your unique needs. Call 800-636-9535 to speak with our friendly Customer Service team.